Tuesday 18 December 2007

You know when you been Tagged. - 8 Random Facts!

I just got tagged... now this doesnt mean I have to wear a tag stating im an idiot or that i buy my clothes from tramps. No this is stating 8 facts about yourself and then picking another 8 people to be tagged.. hmm will have to work on the other people to tag thing..



Facts



1. Already told you this one ( what caused me to get tagged! ) I can do hypnosis on others and on myself. Have enjoyed making people forget numbers or dance a little silly.. as well as finding it interesting how the brain works and how you can condition yourself to gain confidence... or other such skills.



2. Stand Up Comedy. Back in 2004 I took up stand up comedy for a while, this harks back to when I was a young lad of 8 who had a dream to tell jokes at the school christmas do. Something happened and I couldnt do it, cut to years later and I end up deciding to do a stand up course. Met some great people and then went off on my own to do lots of gigs. My first gig was a success, my second I died in a bad bad way. Then slowly but surely I improved and my last gig I felt I cracked it and I had everyone in the audience eating out of my palm... not literally that would have been unhygienic. If stand up didnt take up so much of your time, I would have carried on with it as the feeling you get after a good gig is incredible and the rush lasts for days



3. Photography, maybe you already realise this or maybe you wear blinkers, but I adore photography and only really started taking it seriously as a hobby in the last few years. After deciding Stand up was too hard to fit in with my schedule I needed something I could dip into and this was it. I love nothing more than spending a day alone walking around somewhere finding the perfect photo, then coming back and seeing all my shots and choosing the best and printing them for my portfolio. I also this year made the jump into making money through photograpy and now its paid for itself and looking forward to improving my style.



4. I was at Waterloo station when they filmed the scenes for The Bourne Ultimatum. We saw the camera crews shooting the bus scene and wasnt sure what it was for and thought it would be a TV show. Then literally last night I watched the film and went.. "OOOOH" and realised that we could have been in the movie if we hung around more. Ahhh fame

5. Pizzas. I am a VERY good pizza chef and I make the best pizza you would EVER eat. I spent from 16-18 years old in a pizza restaurant and learnt what made the ideal pizza and even cooked for a few famous people who popped in after they were at the local theatre. So if you ever find yourself dropping in, cross your fingers and hope I will make you one of my specials

6. I hated school, and it hated me! If you had asked anyone at school to name the child most likely to fail and do nothing with there life or to pick out the stupid kid. 9 times of of 10 I would have been named. I hated school with a passion and it has given me a hatred of following rules. However after leaving school and getting a job in the restaurant I found myself and found out that I wasnt stupid and could do anythign I set out to do.

7. Tarot. I can read tarot cards and have also been able to read peoples jewellry and other such crazy things. I have spent alot of time looking into psychics and other such phenomenon and alot of it is blind luck or chance. I do think there is something to it and I believe in years to come we may have answers to it... it wont be ghosts sending us messages but something that science can justify..

8. I once wore a dress.. Now let me explain a little more. When I was in the cub scouts we used to do a summer parade and one year the theme we took was the muppets. Now I could do a mean Fozzy bear impression but no I got picked to be Miss Piggy! Hmmmm so I ended up wearing a dress and walking through town wearing this massive piggy mask which was made out of plaster and I have never had to carry something on my head that heavy before or ever again.. I think I may still be scarred from this and will be forever

No comments: