Friday 7 December 2007

Day 1 - The empty page syndrome

Hi, I guess I should really start by introducing myself. Decount Beresford... Dec to my friends. I live in a wonderful little place called S.L ( second life to those who haven't been ) I have been living in SL for around 6 months and have had alot of fun and amazing times and met some really nice people.

Who am I... well that will be down to you to find out through these blogs or coming to chat to me, I am friendly and love to have a laugh but dont like rude people, trust me I can be very rude back ( I know alot of swearwords and am able to mix and match them.. )

So what is this blog and what are my aims... I guess I just want to share a little of Dec with the world, which is a scary thought.

Now you may notice a few things on my blog and with me... here they are in no particular order

1. Sometimes I might spell a word wrong or not use punctuation. This is due to a) typing too quick b) not being a pedant about this, I hate just txt tlk n fnd it annying. I find as long as you can read what a persons wrote and its not homework then ignore the small things

2. I am easy going and like to have a laugh, if you want to bring drama to the party, itsnot invited. If you like to be a pain or argue then go live in a place called RL... Enough idiots out there already

3. I hate lists ... usually

4. Rules are meant to be broken

5. Bored now

6. I should stop writing

Well I wont bore you any more I might just put up a few photos of what I have found and enjoy in SL and I hope you come back to read every so often. I might even streak if you do kind reader

1 comment:

Luna Jubilee said...

/me jumptackles you to the ground "welcome to the blogging world!"

YAY! You came to the darkside ... hehe