Monday 14 January 2008

I wonder if i attract them and other rants

Well whats been happening, for starters I went out yesterday up London to do some night photography after being nudged by a friend here... So glad I took there advice and I braved the cold. However what a weird time. On the train up there was a family from Hell ( oh do I sound snobby ) who had a dog that farted so bad I almost choked, a small child who kept screaming to be put UP on the luggage compartment, a mother who knew more swearwords than a sailor and the whole of them didnt understand you dont have to shout when the person is next to you. Then a person near me was listening to a swarm of bees on his headphones at full concert volume. I realised this is my version of hell being stuck on a train like this

However once up London I grabbed a bite and ate and walked to my destination, although its hard to drink, eat and carry all that kit so I ended up with very cold hands and cold food. I then setup and took various shots ( now available in my gallery in SL to view or buy, hint over ) and went down a side alley to get a shot of London Bridge and took photos, and noticed a kissing couple in the corner thinking im some photo pervert. Moved on further for more shots and then carried on towards City Hall, now this is a lovely weird shaped building and got some cool shots of it. Met a group of teens who wanted there photo taken and during this a security guard came up and told me I couldnt use that here... Now I wasnt sure what he meant and checked I wasnt unzipped and showing MR Happy. I looked down... no all fine there. and then noticed he was pointing to my tripod. Now the walkway was massive and I was ina corner out the way. I kind of got on my high horse and said.. so everyone else with a camera is allowed and JUST becuause I have this tripod your moving me on. I muttered a few things about human rights and how they would never take me alive. I then looked up to see he had walked away... hmmmmm

SO all in all a good night and after that was uneventful apart from lack of toilets in london....

No comments: